He fought till the very end. A great man. A great soul. A great human. Mandela rest in peace.
R.I.P. Paul Walker. The irony of how he died is just to transparent. Too young to leave this earth. The memories of Paul will forever exist and be past along.
Headphones, ear buds, accessories, etc.
#BlackFriday down at #ink124 158e 124th st ny, ny 10035
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Be safe. Be thankful. Love one another. Hug and kiss those dear to you. Let them know how much you value their presence in your lives. Group hug. Clap it out. Aaaaaaand done. Alright lets get down to business. Everyone knows the beginning part of the day is for giving. The later part of the night is for taking. Man up. Woman up. Be prepared. Move out.
1. Since you will be running and maneuvering down aisles, up and down stairs, over boxes etc, you need to secure your ankles to prevent twists and sprains. Brass Knuckles are key in defense of those that want to come out their face. There will be many that will test you.
2. Camouflage make-up works well amongst the amount of advertisements and boxes around the stores.
3. Braid or pull your hair back and tuck it under a hat. We don’t want anyone having a chance to pull it back when your going in for the kill.
4. Wear comfortable sneakers/shoes. More traction the better.
5. Wear loose clothing. You will need to stretch, bend, leap, jump, pretty much put yourself into compromising positions. A whole in the crotch is not cute.
6. Gloves are necessary for a better grip on those heavy items and also for pushing/knocking people out your way. Least amount of DNA the better.
7. Always keep your money and cards close to you and under your clothing. Wallets will get stolen. Be sure to carry different types of credit cards in case stores decide not to accept certain cards. Make sure you have enough on your metro card to go to-and-from your shopping excursion.
8. Cut out all your coupons beforehand. In the heat of the moment, you might tear them in the wrong place.
9. Write down everything you plan on buying and from which store. If you do not have this you will be lost and time is of the essence.
10. This is crucial. Map out which stores you need to go to. Stores located on the floor are hit first. Know which aisle you need and even better which shelf. There is no time for guesses and uncertainty.
11. Cell phones may seem like the better choice but walkie talkies are much faster. You don’t need to dial, have reception, or waste minutes. Just be sure the batteries are charged.
12. You will be waiting long on those lines. Have your favorite music playing to keep your nerves calm.
13. Double check you have air in the tires and gas in the car.
14. Bring water and granola bars for everyone in your team. B12 is an excellent vitamin for a boost of energy.
15. Gum helps with the nervous and anxious emotions running through you do to the elevated levels of adrenaline. Sugarless gum is always a good choice.
16. Lastly, a good strong expandable bag should do the trick to put those small items into.
Be safe out there. Stick to the plan. Don’t start. Won’t be none. May all the forces and deities be with you.
Baby Thug Onesie
Oh thaaat’s where i put my boat.
Abandoned Stations of the New York Subway System
wonder if carnival has any deals on a tropical island yacht.
Sing: 99 wolves crash in to glass, 99 wolves crash innn. Created by Cai Guo-Qiang see more
Bad dog at AC Gears nyc